Electronic Arts Inc. (EA Games) is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. Some of the best known franchises of EA are Fifa, Need for Speed, Madden NFL, NHL, NBA Live, SSX, Battlefield, The Sims, Medal of Honor, Command & Conquer, Dead Space, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Army of Two, and Titanfall. The list of all titles is below.
209 Redwood Shores Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
Phone: +1 (650) 628-1500
Social Media Profiles:
Electronic Arts includes one of the largest in-house development staff among game publishers, employed in many countries in the world.
List of EA Games developer studios
EA Games Titles
Electronic Arts has published a large number of very popular and demanded video games, including Fifa, NHL, NBA, Battlefield, and Need for Speed game series.
List of video games published by Electronic Arts
EA Games News
- EA confirm that Anthem is delayed until 2019
- Is FIFA 18’s AI a cheat?
- EA now own Respawn Entertainment
- EA say consoles with disc drives aren’t going away soon
- EA’s stock value drops by $3 Billion in Star Wars Battlefront 2 backlash
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 getting terrible feedback
- EA set to acquire Respawn Entertainment
- EA say FIFA may start releasing ones every few years
- EA closes Visceral Games
- EA say FIFA 18 has the best gameplay they’ve ever had
- The biggest news from Gamescom 2017 so far
- Fe given release date and announced for Nintendo Switch
- What to expect from Gamescom 2017
- EA’s net digital sales hit record high for Q1
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delay: is a 2018 release date a smart move by Rockstar?
- Battlefield 1 reaches 21 million players worldwide
- E3 2017 wrap up
- E3 2017 news and reveals so far
- EA to show 8 games at E3 2017
- EA reveal FIFA 18
- Need For Speed Payback announced
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 details revealed
- EA’s Peter Moore Named CEO of Liverpool FC
- E3 2017: Early Information
- Digital games sales increased in 2016
- Fifa 18 coming to Nintendo Switch
- EA creates new global studio branch
- EA discusses marketing success story
- EA’s Star Wars is Like Uncharted
- EA to Launch Indie Publishing Label and a Star Wars Game