Blake Jorgensen is Chief Financial Officer of Electronic Arts. He has over 20 years of financial management experience, across different sectors, including high tech, consumer products, and entertainment.
He joined EA in September 2012, prior to that serving as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Levi Strauss & Co. From 2007 to 2009, Blake Jorgensen was Chief Financial Officer of Yahoo! Inc. Mr. Jorgensen aslo has worked in the financial sector, as co-founder and the Chief Operating Officer and Co-Director of Investment Banking at Thomas Weisel Partners starting from 1998.
EA Profile: http://www.ea.com/executives
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order reaches 8 million units sold
- EA’s digital revenue is up as they plan for 14 new releases
- EA Games outline plans for the next fiscal year
- Almost half of all EA’s game sales now digital
- EA revenues are down in the 4th Quarter of 2018
- EA is aiming for a March 2019 release for ANTHEM
- EA confirm that Anthem is delayed until 2019
- EA say consoles with disc drives aren’t going away soon
- EA’s stock value drops by $3 Billion in Star Wars Battlefront 2 backlash
- EA’s net digital sales hit record high for Q1
- Red Dead Redemption 2 delay: is a 2018 release date a smart move by Rockstar?
- EA Hints at Battlefield, Mass Effect, and Titanfall Release Dates
- EA: 55 Million Current Gen Consoles are in the Market
- EA Plans More Battlefront Games
- EA Cautious About Making VR Games
- EA Reports 77% of its Q1 Revenue from Digital Sales