Blake Jorgensen is the former Chief Financial Officer (CFO) and Chief Operations Officer (COO) of Electronic Arts. He has over 20 years of financial management experience, across different sectors, including high tech, consumer products, and entertainment.
He joined EA in September 2012, prior to that serving as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Levi Strauss & Co. From 2007 to 2009, Blake Jorgensen was Chief Financial Officer of Yahoo! Inc. Mr. Jorgensen aslo has worked in the financial sector, as co-founder and the Chief Operating Officer and Co-Director of Investment Banking at Thomas Weisel Partners starting from 1998.
EA Profile: http://www.ea.com/executives
Profiles and Links:
- Chris Suh to take over CFO role at EA - Feb 2, 2022
- Blake Jorgensen will depart Electronic Arts (EA) - Oct 2, 2021
- EA’s Codemasters acquisition approved by shareholders - Feb 4, 2021
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order reaches 8 million units sold - Jan 31, 2020
- EA’s digital revenue is up as they plan for 14 new releases - Jan 31, 2020
- EA Games outline plans for the next fiscal year - Oct 30, 2019
- Almost half of all EA’s game sales now digital - Jul 31, 2019
- EA revenues are down in the 4th Quarter of 2018 - May 8, 2019
- EA is aiming for a March 2019 release for ANTHEM - May 9, 2018
- EA confirm that Anthem is delayed until 2019 - Jan 31, 2018