HTC Vice is virtual reality (VR) headset developed jointly by HTC and Valve Corporation.
Oculus Rift is virtual reality (VR) headset developed by Oculus VR.
PlayStation VR is Sony’s virtual reality (VR) head-mounted display, designed to work with PlayStation 4 console. It was previously…
Related News and Articles
- Oculus founder says VR isn’t good enough to go mainstream
- Mobile AR to generate more revenue than VR by 2021
- PlayStation VR reaches 3 million units sold
- VR/AR startups raise $3.6 billion in last 12 months
- Virtual reality market poised for quick growth
- Google announces a new standalone wireless VR headset
- VR headsets pass 1 million shipments in a single quarter
- Is VR worth your money this Christmas?
- Oculus reveal a standalone virtual reality headset
- Samsung Odyssey virtual reality headset revealed
- Sony ships over 500,000 PSVRs in 3 months from June
- Microsoft give an update on Mixed Reality Headsets
- PlayStation VR gets a price cut
- ZeniMax claim Samsung Gear VR secretly planned at id Software
- Virtual Reality: A Personal Perspective
- 2016: The Year That Changed Gaming
- Where Next for Virtual Reality?
- Sony: Playstation VR to be ‘massive’
- Intel announces VR headset Project Alloy
- HTC Says Triple-A Publishers Risk not Investing in VR
- 11% of Consumers Want to Buy Virtual Reality Gear
- HTC Vive Preorders Launch With Issues
- Playstation VR may Launch Future PC Support
- Star Wars Battlefront VR Announced as PS4 Exclusive
- What Are The Different Ways to Experience VR?
- 3 Reasons VR May Be Hard to Take Off
- PlayStation VR is Coming in October 2016 for $399
- VR: The Potential Applications in Gaming and Beyond
- Industry Survey Reveals Doubled VR Interest, while Nintendo Declines
- Oculus Rift to be More Powerful than Playstation VR