One of the largest independent publishers, Activision Blizzard, developed and published a number of most successful titles of video games. The most best selling franchise in history, Call of Duty, was first published by Activision in 2003. Other very popular titles include Skylanders series, Guitar Hero, Tony Hawk, Warcraft, Diablo series.
Activision Blizzard, Incorporated
3100 Ocean Park Boulevard
Santa Monica, California 90405
Phone: + 1 (310) 255-2000
Related News and Articles
- Activision Blizzard share price falls in wake of Diablo Immortal
- Mike Morhaime steps down as Blizzard President
- 370,000 Attendees at Gamescom 2018
- Activision Blizzard say mobile still better than streaming
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 hints as WW2 sets records
- Call of Duty: WW2 directors leave Sledgehammer Games
- Who might direct the Call of Duty movie?
- Activision Blizzard made $4 billion from microtransactions in 2017
- Overwatch players number pass 35 million
- Analysts downgrades Activision Blizzard stock value
- PS4 sales predicted to hit 69 million by year’s end
- Destiny 2 will have much content after launch
- Starcraft remastered announced
- Overwatch reached 25 million players worldwide
- Activision Blizzard, Riot Games in Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For
- What Does It Mean for a Game Franchise When Its Parent Company is Bought Out?
- Activision Blizzard to Launch TV and Film Studio Venture
- What to Expect from Gamescom 2015