Robert (Bobby) Kotick is the President and CEO of Activision Blizzard. He was appointed to this position in 1991. Robert Kotick has initiated and successfully implemented the merger of Activision and Blizzard in 2008. In parallel to Activision Blizzard, he was on board of several other companies, including Yahoo and Coca-Cola.
Such titles as Call of Duty, StarCraft, World of Warcraft, Skylanders, Guitar Hero, and other have been published under his leadership.
Profiles and Links:
- Activision Blizzard president to leave the company - Dec 20, 2022
- Electronic Arts CEO’s salary dropped to $19.9 million - Jun 22, 2022
- Activision Blizzard sued in New York over its acquisition by Microsoft - May 9, 2022
- Microsoft plans to buy Activision Blizzard for $68.7bn - Jan 18, 2022
- More than 1,300 employees and contractors requested Bobby Kotick leave Activision Blizzard - Nov 20, 2021
- Xbox Head evaluating relationship with Activision Blizzard - Nov 19, 2021
- PlayStation CEO criticizes Activision Blizzard situation - Nov 18, 2021
- Some Activision Blizzard shareholders call for Kotick’s departure - Nov 18, 2021
- Kotick given vote of confidence by Activision Blizzard board - Nov 17, 2021
- Activision Blizzard being investigated by the SEC - Sep 22, 2021