Oculus VR is a US based start up technology company, founded by Palmer Luckey and Brendan Iribe. Oculus VR is engaged in developing a new Virtual Reality (VR) head-mounted display, called Oculus Rift. In March 2014, Facebook has announced about its intention to acquire Oculus VR for US$2 billion.
The first first product of the company, called the Oculus Rift Development Kit was released in 2013. The further development of the product, and the second installment of the Rift, the Development Kit 2, was released in 2014 and is available for purchase. Commercial version of Oculus Rift virtual reality headset was released on March 28, 2016.
Oculus VR, Inc
19800 MacArthur Blvd, Irvine,
Phone: +1 949-274-9947
Oculus Wholesale News
- Palmer Luckey ousted from Oculus
- Amazon Releases its Own Game Engine
- What Oculus Rift’s Pricing Can Teach About Setting Expectations
- Oculus Rift to be More Powerful than Playstation VR
- The Climb – Oculus – Exclusive Rock Climbing Game
- Gear VR Launches in the UK
- Oculus: “AR is Not Compelling Enough Yet”
- Microsoft Announces Partnership with Oculus