Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, marketer, and publisher of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products through its three wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games, 2K Games, and Private Division.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
Read all related articles >>
- Take-Two Interactive completes acquisition of Zynga - May 25, 2022
- Strauss Zelnick will remain as Take-Two CEO until 2029 - May 11, 2022
- Grand Theft Auto series has sold over 370 million units - Feb 8, 2022
- Take-Two Interactive acquires Zynga - Jan 12, 2022
- Private Division acquired Roll7 - Nov 16, 2021
- Take-Two claims GTA 5’s current-gen delay won’t harm fiscal results - Sep 10, 2021
- Q1 2022 sales drop for Take-Two Interactive - Aug 3, 2021
- Take-Two posts record revenues in 2020 - May 19, 2021
- EA has game exclusivity for The Masters Series - Apr 9, 2021
- Take-Two report 2020 holiday spending revenues - Feb 10, 2021