Shuntaro Furukawa is the President of Nintendo. He was appointed on April 26, 2018, replacing Tatsumi Kimishima.
Mr. Furukawa was with Nintendo starting from 1994. In the last two years prior to becoming the President, he was managing executive officer, supervisor of the corporate analysis & administration division, and director of Nintendo.
Profiles and Links:
- Production of future Nintendo Switch consoles is uncertain - May 15, 2021
- Nintendo has enough parts for manufacturing Switch consoles - Apr 13, 2021
- Half of all Animal Crossing: New Horizons sales are digital - May 17, 2020
- Ring Fit Adventure sales limited in Australia due to resellers - Feb 20, 2020
- Coronavirus outbreak hits Nintendo Switch production with delay - Feb 6, 2020
- No Nintendo Switch Pro planned for 2020 - Jan 31, 2020
- Nintendo President doesn’t think consoles will go away - Jan 6, 2020
- Nintendo will not announce a new console at E3 2019 - Apr 26, 2019
- Doug Bowser new president of Nintendo of America - Feb 22, 2019
- Nintendo announce plans to boost Switch Online - Feb 10, 2019