Satya Nadella is the current Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Microsoft. Mr. Nadella succeeded Steve Ballmer in 2014. Prior to becoming Microsoft’s CEO, he was Executive Vice President of Microsoft’s cloud and enterprise group.
Satya Nadella was born in 1967 in India. He went to the Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet, then received a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from the Manipal Institute of Technology in Karnataka in 1988. Satya Nadella then moved to the U.S. and studied computer science at the University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee where he received Ms. Science. He Later received an MBA degree from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
Profiles and Links:
- 10,000 employees to be laid off at Microsoft - Jan 21, 2023
- Microsoft President says they want to bring Call of Duty to Switch - Feb 10, 2022
- Microsoft gaming revenues is up by 8% in Q2 - Jan 27, 2022
- Microsoft plans to buy Activision Blizzard for $68.7bn - Jan 18, 2022
- Xbox Series X/S are Microsoft’s fastest-selling consoles - Jul 28, 2021
- HoloLens military contract with Microsoft now worth $22 billion - Apr 2, 2021
- New console launches push Microsoft gaming revenue up 51% - Jan 27, 2021
- Microsoft report flat gaming revenues for Q3 - Apr 30, 2020
- Microsoft and Sony announce cloud and AI partnership - May 17, 2019
- Xbox to focus on streaming at E3 2019 - Mar 21, 2019