Phil Spencer is the Head of Microsoft Studios. He leads creative teams around the world developing games, entertainment and premium content experiences for Microsoft’s family of devices including Xbox One, Xbox 360, Kinect, Surface, Windows PC and mobile phones. He was appointed to this role in March 2014, succeeding previous head of Xbox Marc Whitten. Spencer Joined Microsoft in 1988.
Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/XboxP3
Phil Spencer Related Articles
- Microsoft will provide greater choice to PC gamers
- Xbox to focus on streaming at E3 2019
- Microsoft wants to build Netflix for games
- Phil Spencer thinks streaming games is not for near future
- PlayStation 5 confirmed by Sony in all but name
- Microsoft looking to the clouds for next console
- Deviceless streaming may be a likely future for gaming
- Nintendo and Xbox on PlayStation’s Fortnite controversy
- Ubisoft CEO says next console generation will be the last
- God of War shows the divide between Microsoft and Sony
- Microsoft expanding their gaming business beyond consoles
- Xbox One exclusives to release on Xbox Game Pass at launch
- Minecraft boss promoted to oversee Xbox games
- EA say consoles with disc drives aren’t going away soon
- Can Sony and Microsoft agree on online cross-play?
- E3 2017 news and reveals so far
- Xbox Game Pass launches today
- Fable series announcement hinted at by Phil Spencer
- Microsoft considering a Netflix style subscription model
- 2016: The Year That Changed Gaming
- Phil Spencer provides update on Project Scorpio
- Microsoft: ‘Future is without console generations’
- Are Clouds the Future of Gaming?
- Microsoft Executives Discuss Scorpio and the Future of Gaming
- Is Backwards Compatibility the Way Forwards?
- E3 2016 – Wrap Up
- Microsoft at E3 – Project Scorpio and Xbox One S confirmed
- A Future Without Games Consoles? Ubisoft’s Perspective
- Xbox 360 Production to be Discontinued
- Microsoft’s UWA – Hardware Upgrades for Consoles