Dan DeMatteo was Executive Chairman at GameStop. Mr. DeMatteo was Interim Chief Executive Officer of GameStop Corp. from November 14, 2017, till February 4, 2018.
He was Executive Chairman of GameStop from June 2010 till November 2017. Dan DeMatteo was Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Gamestop from August 2008 to June 2010. He Co-Founded GameStop in 1996.
Profiles and Links:
- GameStop appoints Reggie Fils-Aimé to board of directors - Mar 10, 2020
- GameStop not concerned about Sony removing full game codes - Apr 3, 2019
- GameStop report loss for Q2 2018 - Sep 7, 2018
- Shane Kim named interim CEO at GameStop - Jun 1, 2018
- Investors express concern over managerial turmoil at GameStop - May 17, 2018
- CEO of GameStop leaves position after three months - May 13, 2018