Valve Corporation is a developer, publisher, and digital distributor based in the United States. It owns and operates the biggest PC digital distribution platform, Steam. The company was founded in 1996 by Gabe Newell and Mike Harrington. The company developed and published such titles and series as Half-Life, Counter-Strike, Dota, Left 4 Dead, Portal, Day of Defeat and others. Valve has designed and manufactures such hardware as HTC Vive and Valve Index virtual reality headsets.
Read all related news...
- Steam Deck orders open February 25, 2022 - Jan 28, 2022
- Steam Deck won’t have exclusives - Dec 5, 2021
- Steam Deck delayed - Nov 11, 2021
- Valve pushes back delivery date on Steam Deck pre-orders - Jul 20, 2021
- Valve announced Steam Deck - Jul 16, 2021
- Valve is reportedly making a handheld Steam PC - May 27, 2021
- Valve is attempting to block VPN price exploits - Jul 30, 2020
- Half-Life: Alyx launches on March 23, 2020 - Feb 16, 2020
- Valve release full-length trailer for Half-Life: Alyx - Nov 22, 2019
- Valve announce flagship VR game Half-Life: Alyx - Nov 19, 2019