Julian Paul Raines was Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of GameStop Corporation. He was appointed to this role in 2010, after having served as Chief Operating Officer (COO) for two years. He stepped down from the CEO position in November 2017 because of illness. Julian Paul Raines passed away on March 4, 2018.
Prior to joining GameStop, Paul Raines has worked at The Home Depot for eight years, at different roles.
Paul Raines is a member of the Board of Directors for GameStop Corporation and Advance Auto Parts, and as a Georgia Tech Foundation Trustee.
Wikipedia Page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Paul_Raines
Bloomberg Profile: http://www.bloomberg.com/profiles/people/7041104-julian-paul-raines
Julian Paul Raines Related News
- Shane Kim named interim CEO at GameStop
- Investors express concern over managerial turmoil at GameStop
- CEO of GameStop leaves position after three months
- GameStop has strong quarter with COD WW2, Xbox One X, and Switch
- GAME and GameStop Report End of Year Growth
- PS4 has Best Virtual Reality Game Lineup
- Analysts Argue Against GameStop’s Star Wars and Halo Results
- GameStop’s Blockbuster Games Sold Poorly