1. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 – Activision
2. Star Wars Battlefront – EA Games
3. Fifa 16 – EA Sports
4. Fallout 4 – Bethesda Softworks
5. Minecraft: Story Mode – Telltale Games
6. Just Cause 3 – Square Enix
7. Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate – Ubisoft
8. Grand Theft Auto V – Rockstar
9. Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6: Siege – Ubisoft
10. WWE 2k16 – 2K
Activision’s Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 has jumped to the top of the UK’s retail chart in run up to Christmas. It is quite close competition for the top spot between four contestants, including Activision’s Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Electronic Art’s two titles, Fifa 16 and Star Wars Battlefront, and Bethesda’s Fallout 4.
Other games that are in the retail chart this week and have very good chances to appear also in the Christmas chart are Rockstar’s GTA 5, Telltale’s Minecraft: Story Mode, Ubisoft’s Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6: Siege, and quite probably Square Enix’s Just Cause 3.
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection has slipped from the top 10 to the eleventh place this week, but there are good reasons to believe that it may be back and will conclude the top 10 of Christmas chart.Related Topics: Video game charts