Bandai Namco Holdings Inc. is a merger of two of the biggest and longest-running gaming companies in the world, Namco and Bandai. On September 29, 2005, Bandai Co., Ltd. and Namco Limited implemented a management integration to form Namco Bandai Holdings Inc.
Namco Bandai Holdings (USA) Inc.
5551 Katella Avenue
Cypress, CA 90630
Phone: +1 714.816.9500
Bandai Namco Entertainment America, Inc.
2051 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.
BANDAI NAMCO Mirai-Kenkyusho
5-37-8 Shiba, Minato-ku,
Satoshi Oshita, President & CEO of Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc.
Anthony Macare, Head of Digital at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe
Bandai Namco Wholesale News
- Project CARS 3 announced
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope revealed
- Code Vein reaches 1 million units sold
- Japanese release of Twin Mirror canceled
- Bandai Namco increased profits in FY 2018/19
- Six game companies accused of illegal geo-blocking
- Dark Souls Trilogy announced
- Dark Souls coming to Nintendo Switch in October 2018
- SoulCalibur 6 release date announced
- Dark Souls Remastered delayed until Summer for Nintendo Switch
- The biggest announcements from Game Awards 2017
- Dark Souls Board Game to Come to Kickstarter
- MCV Awards 2016 Winners Announced
- Bandai Namco Launches Dark Souls Mobile Spinoff
- Bandai Namco Opens Online Store
- The Witcher 3 Revealed $82M Spent on Development Costs
- End of August New Releases Arrived
- EU Grant Funds Expansion for The Witcher 3
- Major Games Lineup for Gamescom 2015
- Ex The Witcher 3 Developers Form New Studio, Fool’s Theory
- Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin Edition Arrives April 2nd