User Signup

Monolith Soft

Company Type:
Founded: 1999
Number of Employees: 275
Ownership Type: Subsidiary
Nintendo - Logo


Type: Manufacturers of Game Related Hardware and Accessories, Publisher

Country: Japan

Country: Japan

Monolith Soft is a Japanese developer of video games. The studio was founded in 1999 by Tetsuya Takahashi. The company was a subsidiary of Namco from 2000 to 2006. In 2007, Nintendo purchased Monolith Soft, and now it is a subsidiary of Nintendo, with 96% of shares owned by Nintendo, and the rest 4% by top executives of the Monolith. The studio is known for development of Xeno game series and participation in development of Legend of Zelda game series.

Monolith Soft Co., Ltd.

Nakameguro GT Tower 12th floor,
2-1-1 Kamimeguro, Meguro, Tokyo,



Nakameguro GS Studio

Nakameguro GS 1st Building 5th Floor,
2-9-1 Kamimeguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo,

Osaki Studio

Osaki MT Building 12th floor,
5-9-11 Kitashinagawa, Shinagawa-ku,

Kyoto Studio

88 KI Shijo Building 6th floor,
Higashiiri, Shijo-dori Muromachi, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto,

Profiles and Links:

Key People

  • Hirohide Sugiura
    Hirohide Sugiura, CEO
  • Tetsuya Takahashi
    Tetsuya Takahashi, Director
  • Tadashi Nomura
    Tadashi Nomura, Director
  • Tomohiro Akihara
    Tomohiro Akihara, Director
  • Yasuyuki Honne
    Yasuyuki Honne, Director

Related Games

Related News

Read all related news...