User Signup

Ghost Ship Games

Company Type:
Founded: 2016
Number of Employees: 30
Ownership Type: Subsidiary
Coffee Stain Studios
Coffee Stain Studios - Logo

Coffee Stain Studios

Type: Developer

Country: Sweden

Country: Denmark
Ghost Ship Games - Logo

Ghost Ship Games is a developer of video games based in Denmark. It was founded in 2016 by Søren Lundgaard. In February 2017, Swedish developer Coffee Stain Studios acquired 35%, and in 2021 the remaining 65% of Ghost Ship Games.

Ghost Ship Games

Wildersgade 41A st,
1408 Copenhagen K,


Profiles and Links:

Key People

  • Søren Lundgaard
    Søren Lundgaard, Founder and CEO

Related News

Read all related news...